Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Got a dirty mouth? Clean it up!

Now when I first started using coupons one of my goals was to find a good deal on whitening strips for your teeth. I had first started to use them when they came out several years ago and the price was reasonable but then they started to add more claims and features I started buying them less and less as the price when up and up. I  think a set of white strips costs now between $35-50. Even with a $10 coupon that is pricey especially since I don't do the full course but just use one here and there to just lift the surface stains off. I've heard there are trial packs of the white strips but I've never seen them.



The night before I found this deal I had had a coupon dream about finding a killer deal on Crest White Strips. So you can imagine my delight at discovering that the Krazy Coupon Lady had posted a deal to get a 7 day supply of white strips for free. The deal was that you signed up as a new customer of SaveMore.com and they gave you a $10 credit. Then under the daily deals was a deal from Smile Bright for a 7 day supply of white strips for $7 ( normally $29 ). Use your $10 credit and they were free. If its free it's me.

Now this deal wasn't without it's hassles. I received my order on 11/1/11 but the order was originally placed on 9/9/11 so 8 weeks for the product to arrive and I had to contact Smile Bright several times and eventually had to contact SaveMore to ensure I got my order. Based on that alone I would not reorder. Also the strips come in very plain unmarked packaging. I'm sure they will work just the same maybe better but if you love fancy packaging this may not be the deal for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment