Friday, September 2, 2011

Awkward!


Ok maybe I'm paranoid BUT

There are about 5 Walgreens near me. This week I went to 4 but only bought sale items at 1

Today I went to one Walgreens and they were out so I went to the one I had gotten my first 2 transactions from. When I went through the door they announced the "Code Q" over the loudspeaker. When I got to the register a staff member was there waiting for me and said after I commented I came for more M&M's "weren't you just at the other store?"

Am I being paranoid? I think it can be 2 things one I'm targeted as a couponer. Unlikely because I have only just started shopping at Walgreens or 2) they think I'm a secret shopper.

Something is odd. We'll see what happens tomorrow when I go in again to drop off my film to be processed. Yes film film. I AM from the stoneage. *wink wink*

I would think in L.A.  one you go to and fro and buy what one likes where one likes to buy it.

Insight anyone?

2 comments:

Renee said...

Hmmmm. . . Code Q? That's interesting. I'll have to ask my local Walgreen's about that.

~Renee
AFC: BBT.Girls

Unknown said...

I this it might be to open the bathroom. I think I might have figured something out. I "think" the cashier I had works at Walgreens and CVS so that might be what she meaning

Post a Comment