Thursday, October 6, 2011

Smashbox HALO Hydrating Perfecting Powder Alternative?

Ok since my post yesterday I have decided to make it my mission to find a cheaper alternative to my favorite powder foundation from Smashbox. I love Smashbox products. I love the colors I love the packaging and I love the brushes. The prices not so much.

What I use now is Smashox's HALO Hydrating Perfecting Powder. Wow what at mouthful. According to Sephora it's made from "an advanced formulation of pure gold, 48 minerals, 11 amino acids and a powerful peptide."



Seriously people gold? That put gold in that stuff? Does this even serve a purpose other than make it super expensive. It's $60 a pop btw. I really don't need all the amino acids I don't think. What I LOVE about this powder is a) its a pressed powder with a twisty shaver that turns it into loose powder. So thats just the packaging really and not a quality of the actual formulation. And b) I love that I can dust just a little on and look flawlessly airbrushed.

So do you think there's a cheaper alternative out there or should I just stick to a good (expensive) thing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment