Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh Make Me Over!

Well thanks to that lovely $8/2 any Covergirl FACE product coupon from the October P&G insert. I think I own nearly every shade and type of blush that Covergirl makes. Add that to the haul of free Revlon lipsticks I got a few weeks and my already extensive eyeshadow addiction err collection I'm probably set for awhile.

However what to do when my favorite powder foundation runs out. I currently use Smashbox their HiDef loose powder and this stuff is AMAZING. It's lasted forever so far but its $60!. I can't believe I paid that much and that was 2 years ago ( when I was a student and didn't have a job.) Sad thing I'll probably fork over that much again unless I can find a good (free after coupons?) alternative

PSA: Nivea lip balms are $1 at VONS this week. Combined with the coupons from last sundays $1/1 equals free lip balm and this stuff is high end lip balm my personal favorite. There is also a $3/2 coupon out but seeing how VONS doesn't give overage thats an overkill

It has been suggested that you could price match it at Walmart then use the $3/2 coupon and net some overage but I have had issues with Walmart and shall have to be satisfied with merely free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment