Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Day CVS Haul

I came I saw I got my Extra Bucks on.



I rolled into my favorite CVS store at 9:30 in the morning and didn't really expect much since it seemed my fellow couponer's on AFC were going at either Midnight or 6am. I excepted to get there and the cupboard to be bare.

A pleasant surprise not only were my husband and I the only people in the store but the store was fully stocked with all the freebies and all labelled too. I didn't get everything that was free since I'm well stocked on cold and flu items. The only things I "forgot" to get since I was so happy to have gotten everything was the coffee drinks which I wouldn't have drunk anyways and the toothbrushes and balance bars. Not a big deal since they come as freebies on a regular basis.

I won't do an elaborate breakdown. I did 2 transactions. One on each card. Paid $31.73 OOP after coupons and the $13 ECB I had coming in. I didn't have many ECB's which is why only 2 transactions and why I didn't get everything. Came out with $62.32 in ECB's. Overall I got a retail value of $87.22 and it was a Money Maker of $17.54.

0 comments:

Post a Comment