Sunday, November 13, 2011

A balm to heal your soul


Or that must be what drives me to buy so many lip-balms. Every time a lip-balm comes up on sale I HAVE to buy it and not just ONE but several. Luckily there are store limits so I don't have a collection of 1000 lip-balms (yet).

Most of them I got for free after store incentives and coupons. Walgreens is the holy grail of lip-balms. I acquired most of my burgeoning collection from there. Every other week they seem to have a lip-balm for free after Register Rewards usually a Blistex or Carmex one. The Maybelline Baby Lips I got in last weeks CVS gift card/BOGO50% sale. The Nivea ones were free for the blue "Touch of Smoothness" ones and 50c each for the others.

To be fair I do have a history of losing lip-balms and they do get gunky and unhygienic pretty quickly but I wonder how long it will take to go through this many. Maybe I should stop buying them?

Nah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment