Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lumene Your Life



Now I originally did not see this in last week's flyer when I first looked over it so was not fully prepared for this sale. While Don Coupon was getting his flu shot at the Minute Clinic I took the time to wander up and down the aisles as CVS and stumbled across a sale for Lumene for Buy One Get One 75% off. Of course I silently squealed with delight knowing I could order some $4/1 coupons and combine them with the $5/20 skincare coupons that the magic coupon machine was spitting out. I ended up doing 4 transactions over 3 cards to score all kinds of lotions and potions.

So here is how it broke down. The prices listed are the regular full price for that item. Each pair of items rung up as one at full price and one at 75%. I ordered 10 of the $4/1 Lumene coupons. The coupons excluded trial sizes and 10c wipes. I DID have to exchange one of the wipes packettes because after I unpacked my haul I noticed one had been opened and some of the wipes used. EEEWWW. Luckily CVS did not give me any hassles about that.

Trans #1 11/2 
10 Lumene 10ct wipes. $3.19 

No manufacturers coupons used. Used $5/20 skincare. Was $15 for 10 packs paid for with GC and ECB's $0 OOP

Trans #2 11/3
Pure Radiance Night Cream $23.99
Pure Radiance Beauty Drops $23.99
Used $5/20 and 2x $4/1 Qs Came to $13.88 after Qs $3.88 OOP after ECB

Trans #3 11/3
Radiant Touch Toner $11.79
Radiant Touch Moisturizing Cream Cleanser $11.79
2x Arctic Touch Deep Cleansing Peat Masking $10.49

Used $5/20 and 4x $4/1 Qs $6.84 OOP $1.84 after ECB's

Transaction #4
2x  Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover $6.79

Used 2x $4/1 Qs OOP $0.48c. Gave last two coupons to the cashier. Grand total $5.42 + tax OOP. I earned $5 Beauty Bucks on each account which gives me $15 to replenish some of the ECB's I used to lower my OOP.


Total Retail Value : $138.02 I could have dropped that at Sephora for one cream and a toner. I am proud of my haul. My goal of buying one of everything in the line is almost complete. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment