Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mixed Feelings About Black Friday

You would think as a bargain hunter I would be all gung ho to burst out of my apartment at some ungodly to head to the stores. Alas dear reader I shall not. Why? Because the bargains aren't that good on Black Friday. The first year after I moved to the States I lined up super early at Best Buy to buy a CD Writer ( hey those things used to be pricey) of course have been in the country for all of 3 weeks I wasn't aware of the strategies involved or where things were located or the fact they store may only have 3 of them. Needless to say I left empty handed and bitter.

I DO plan to go over to CVS sometime on Thanksgiving Day so see if I can get some of there bargains but if I can't I'm not going to be super upset because those deals will roll around again just one at a time not all at once.

Whats your Black Friday strategy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment