Thursday, November 10, 2011

Maybe she's born with it.

Or Maybe it's Maybelline.


I have to admit I'm not that impressed with Maybelline and I would never pay full price for any other their product except for their Great Lashes mascara though nowadays there are better mascaras out there. It has nothing to do with the quality of their product more that their image is not attractive to me. It's more your mother's makeup.


But I don't let that get between me and a deal. This week at CVS they have a BOGO50% sale paired with a Buy $30 get a $10 gift card. I also had 2 of the free Illy coupons which worked into my senario nicely as it gave me a little bit of overage. Here's how things played out.






The retail price for Maybelline is ALOT more in my stores than it is online about $2 more in some cases so that threw my scenarios off a little.

2 Maybelline Baby Lips $4.29 + $2.14
2 Maybelline Color Sensational Lipliners $7.99 + $3.99
2 Maybelline Shine Sensational Lip Gloss $7.49 + $3.74

Total pre-coupon for Maybelline: $29.64

2 Illy Cappuccino Drinks $2 (the coupons gave me 50c overage each)

Grand Total before coupons: $31.64

Coupons used: 6x $2/1 Maybelline Lip Color + 2x $2.49 Illy Coffee Drink

Total after coupons $14.66
Received $10 American Express Gift Card

Final Cost after gift card $4.66.
Final Cost after 10% back from Beauty Club about $1.50
Breakdown per item 77c or 25c after Beauty Club



For that price maybe I could be a Maybelline girl. At least until the next makeup sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment