Saturday, November 5, 2011

Free and Wild!



This coupon in my sunday preview paper makes me happy. I like Wet n Wild that make cheap but fairly good quality makeup items if you know what to look for. Their "666" lip pencil is infamous. W n W is good for trying out crazy new colors you'd NEVER pay full price for. With many items for 99c or less this makes a nice free thrill.

The wording is weird though. $1 off on any wet n wild eye, lip and nail products/

So is it $1 off any 1 or just $1 off any products you happen to be buying. IDK Theres no one per purchase disclaimer either. It seems like it was written by a copywriter who is not used to writing coupon fine print.

I'm going to use it as a $1/1 because that makes sense but if I buy more than 1 item does that preclude me from using more than one coupon? Thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment